Year of 1930

In this year the school changed its name from Swansea Municipal Secondary to Dynevor Secondary and the Old Dy’vorians Association was founded. The headmaster was Mr. Llewellyn John who had assumed the position a year earlier. This page contains a photograph contributed by Bill Perrins, but please feel free to submit further photographs (labelled if possible)..

Class Gallery